TilingForum.co.uk was set up to be different to all other tiling forums currently on the net, we allow free unbiased talk about tile related products from every possible brand there is.
TilingForum.co.uk is the original free and unbiased tile advice forum, a forum we try very hard to promote as a friendly and open forum.
You may have seen a spam clone of this site named tilingforums.co.uk - please avoid this spam tiling forum as we cannot say how your personal and business details will be used on that forum.
In order for us to achieve these goals we have some very simple guidelines
- Posting of offensive, libellous, racist or sexist content will be moderated or deleted
- We have a zero tolerance on bullying, intimidation or slander. Either through forum posts or personal messaging
- Spamming of the forum with blatant sales pitches will be moderated or deleted
- We do not allow users to have multiple usernames aka 'sockpuppets', they will be deleted if found
- Swearing anywhere on the site is not allowed and will be moderated or deleted
- Please refrain from creating link-bait by posting small amounts of text to gain a link back to your website
- Please refrain from creating links to other tile forums
As you can see, very simple and all for a good reason.
What can you expect from the forum moderators and admin?
- Fair and unbiased approach to all posts, personal messages and actions related to moderating them.
- The utmost efforts in promoting a safe, open and unbiased tiling forum.
- We do not read your personal messages on this forum
- We do not read your private emails if you have websites hosted with us
- We will not alter the wording of your posts
We prefer you to use a photo of yourself as we find it encourages user participation in threads, but you are more than welcome to use your favourite picture or business logo.
Please Note: We do not like animated avatars, please refrain from using them.
Signatures should be short and sweet, either a snippet about you or your business contact details. Please do not post large images in the signature area,
they look lousy and will be removed. If you can keep your signature between 3 - 5 lines in size that would be greatly appreciated.
Here is an example of a good signature
Joe Bloggs Tiling Services - Covering the Hampshire and Berkshire
Phone: 1111 1111 - Email: joe@bloggs - Website: joebloggs.com - Twitter: joebloggs
Here is an example of a poor signature
Joe Bloggs Tiling Services
Covering the Hampshire and Berkshire
Phone: 1111 1111
As you can see one signature is tight and compact, but still gets all the information across. Whereas the second signature just sprawls along taking up too much screen real estate.
We reserve the right to modify signatures as necessary.