1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

23000 Pages views per day

Discussion in 'Tiling News' started by DavidCarr, Mar 26, 2012.

1. GallacherTiling

GallacherTiling Junior Contributor

Aye and some good cakes and Coffee.

MosaicGirl likes this.
  2. Diamond Tiling Co

Diamond Tiling Co Tile Training School

Not sure if its connected but I have seen the visits counter go up by 150 visits per day to the training company website. Today its nearly 300 in 24 hours. This surge seems to have happened since I joined here? Its on 2763 right now, will be interesting to see what Monday morning will be. No work for me this weekend, first one off in 3 months.....................beer time is calling.

DavidCarr likes this.
  3. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

Nice forum David congrats

ps a bar might help

4. DavidCarr

DavidCarr Tiling Forum Admin Staff Member

Well that previous best came and went wednesday night, now the forums best is 1200 visitors per day, thanks to all who made this forum what it is so far ;)

5. DavidCarr

DavidCarr Tiling Forum Admin Staff Member

More and more visitors online each day as the search engines begin to crawl through all the information on here.

6. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

Better get a bigger engine cause there is more information coming

GallacherTiling and MosaicGirl like this.
  7. MosaicGirl

MosaicGirl Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

A monster truck engine... :D

jay and GallacherTiling like this.
  8. Colin Barber Tiling Co.

Colin Barber Tiling Co. New Contributor

I think this tile forum does seem like a place for serious discussion, and of course a little fun. The plain graphics help for a start. Well done on that bit.
    I would say don't reach for the stars - too much 'Internet' cleverness distracts from what people want to talk about.
    It's been proved that There is enough interest about tiles and tiling is out there from 'the public' and even from within the building trades (goodness knows most of 'em need some teaching) to sustain a reasonable ongoing conversation.
    Thanks for making the site and keeping it going forward.

jay, DavidCarr and branty1uk like this.
  9. branty1uk

branty1uk Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Well said Colin.