1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Good Stone Restorers Near North Yorkshire

Discussion in 'Tile Cleaning & Restoration' started by pexster, Mar 14, 2015.

1. pexster

pexster Junior Contributor

I have a job enquiry in North yorkshire, it is a bit far for me to go :whistling: If there is anyone nearer who is interested in the job and they are really good at there job then I could pass on the details.

2. Graeme Smith

Graeme Smith Junior Contributor

I am right at the other end of Yorkshire and its a big county, noticed that North Yorks is a bit of a blank does not seem to be anyone located there who is dedicated to restoration with lots of experienced. I'd guess that it would mean someone travelling in.

3. amir patwa

amir patwa Serious Contributor

Send me the details I have 5 guys with Klindex equipment and we will guarantee their work

4. pexster

pexster Junior Contributor

Hi Amir, For some reason he wants me and has offered me enough to make it worthwhile and some extra:)

DavidCarr likes this.
  5. Graeme Smith

Graeme Smith Junior Contributor

Pexster just remember that this is Yorkshire if you walk into a local pub and the guy playing darts misses, there is a pentangle drawn in blood on the wall + candle burning below you could be in the s**t. If someone looking like Brian Glover says (as you leave the pub) 'stick to the path beware the moon' make sure you are carrying a gun with a silver bullet in it or you really are big trouble. Apart from that sounds like it'll be a good job:)

Watch American werewolf in London it'll all make sense;)