1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Traffic Increasing Week On Week

Discussion in 'Tiling News' started by DavidCarr, Sep 18, 2012.

1. DavidCarr

DavidCarr Tiling Forum Admin Staff Member

Just a quick note to say that forum traffic is increasing week on week, hopefully all this extra traffic is leading to conversions to sales for you guys; it is for me :) Hence why I've not been on much lately.

Thank you all to all the members who have been signing in, posting and entering into the friendly banter on here, you're keeping things buzzing!

We are due to reveal a few new features in the new few weeks, only delayed due to me being very busy with work at the moment.

Anyway, many thanks for your time on our forum and your dedication to your trade!

2. Albert

Albert Awesome Contributor

And long may we prosper.:D

MosaicGirl and DavidCarr like this.
  3. Tommyzooom

Tommyzooom Top Notch Contributor

Great News Dave:)

4. ATS Diamond Tools

ATS Diamond Tools Tiling Product Supplier

It's very informal here which I like. In so much as there is no "clique" of people.

I was made to feel welcome from day one and long may that continue.

MosaicGirl and DavidCarr like this.
  5. DavidCarr

It's the best way to learn, best way to succeed in business. Onwards and upwards.

MosaicGirl likes this.
  6. Joe @ Hillhead Tiling

Joe @ Hillhead Tiling Awesome Contributor

No negative feelings about here now so as you say Dave onwards and upwards we go.
    Live and let live, no favouritism is the way.

MosaicGirl, DavidCarr and jay like this.
  7. Clive Hill

Clive Hill Serious Contributor

I'm very glad I joined! Loads of help and advice very freely given by all the regulars. I'm actually logging on here before Facebook now :D

I was told by a plumber today that I didn't have a proper trade (all in banter)....I educated the poor lad that I was one of only three "heritage trades" as recognised by CSCS......He was surprised.

I know I made the right move. The job satisfaction is second to none, and my knowledge is increasing everyday, thanks to YOU GUYS....Thank you.

8. branty1uk

branty1uk Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Well done DC, keep up the good work.

MosaicGirl likes this.
  9. MosaicGirl

MosaicGirl Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

I like it here, and the mod conversations behind the scenes, wow, no bullying or patronising or showing off talk going on, just really decent level headed and fair minded people, this forum is run by genuinely good guys, and I just feel privileged to be part of it. :grouphug: :)

Clive Hill, T'T, DavidCarr and 2 others like this.
  10. DavidCarr

All the progress, quality posts, photos, videos and content is all down to you guys and girls and you have made the forum what it is. Long may this good work continue.

Albert, Bob Neary and MosaicGirl like this.
  11. Grace's Dad

Grace's Dad Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Its so good on here I'm seriously contemplating putting my business details on my Sig!
    (Something I've never ever done before.)

MosaicGirl and Lee@TileTown like this.
  12. branty1uk

branty1uk Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

As long as you don't put your picture on as well.

13. Grace's Dad

I'll use yours eh?! ;)

14. Grace's Dad

The 'pink' one?

15. Lee@TileTown

Lee@TileTown Tiling Product Supplier

Dannys profile pic on linked in his different!

16. DavidCarr

Just a quick update, our forum traffic is up almost 50% on last month, thank you to all forum members and guests!