1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All!!

Discussion in 'New Joiners Introductions' started by Jamie, Jul 14, 2012.

1. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

Nope dont think Doug lives in TAS

2. magyar vizsla

magyar vizsla Superb Contributor

yep, just separated by about 10, 000 miles Jamie lol, (Jay's down under in Tasmania)

jay likes this.
  3. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

SNAP

magyar vizsla likes this.
  4. magyar vizsla

lol, need to type faster!

5. Jamie

Jamie New Contributor

Ive had a few wines tonight Mike......... Ill wait until the morning to get my head around that one o_O Cheers buddy!
    Just havnt got a clue what the rough sqm price is, I know its not as straight forward as that when pricing a job but I dont know where to begin.

6. magyar vizsla

set yourself a target Jamie based on all substrates being flat and ready to tile onto, that will give you your tiling labour m2 price. All the prep work, charge out on a daily/hourly rate plus materials, that should keep you in the black not the red.

7. mike

mike Serious Contributor

nothing in this game for 2 in a bed, got me thinking of jim bowen then doug :D

magyar vizsla likes this.
  8. mike

mike Serious Contributor

i judge each job on it's merits and work out how long it will take me and charge accordingly. i don't do it by meterage as all jobs are different but i guess it's each to there own.

9. Schluter-Systems Ltd

Schluter-Systems Ltd Tiling Products Support

Welcome on board Jamie,

If you want to drop your details through to sales@schluter.co.uk we will arrange to send you a Schlüter-TILER-KIT consisting of a 17 litre mixing bucket and lid, with a 4 x 3 Karl Dahm Trowel and a 5 m Tape for FREE. Will even chuck in a polo shirt if you let us know your size.

Carl

10. Northern Tiler

Northern Tiler Junior Contributor

Hi & Welcome Jamie

Gaz

11. Tommyzooom

Tommyzooom Top Notch Contributor

How do Jamie