1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Have To Clean Or Renew A Floor!

Discussion in 'Tilers Forum' started by Protilers, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Protilers

Protilers Guest

The floor is 6x6 heather brown.....and is in good nick.....but the grout is filthy and the tiles dont look too good also......

I spoke to my go to guy in these situations (on friday!!!) and he sent me this and it arrived TODAY!:

[​IMG]

I have to do the test patch on Thursday morning!.....we will see how it goes!!!

thanks Jason......excellent customer service.....as always!

all the best

Lee

2. pjtiler

pjtiler Serious Contributor

just use brick cleaner mate
    quarrys are indistructable

Protilers and Grace's Dad like this.
  3. amir patwa

amir patwa Serious Contributor

Looks like *** of *** in Solihull has sold pallet load of brick clean!!!

4. DavidCarr

DavidCarr Tiling Forum Admin Staff Member

Hi Amir, I've edited the post above as it's not conducive to the forum, we're all about friendliness here. ;)

Andy Carroll likes this.
  5. Grace's Dad

Grace's Dad Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

I used some universeal extreme clean today on my very mucky travertine floor in the bathroom. Tumbled with white grout.
    Its come up like new. Going to re seal it tonight with rapid all in one.

As detergent cleaners go, this one is magic.

6. AOS Tiling

AOS Tiling Superb Contributor

What mask areyou wearig with the Rapid All in One Mark?

7. Grace's Dad

I'm not - it's only small and I'll shut the door and bail out into the garden once the snot-gobblers are in bed!

8. Grace's Dad

It is blinkin' strong though eh? I sealed a room full of crackle glaze metros and I was tasting it through my P3 mask. Need a vapour mask really,.

9. AOS Tiling

AOS Tiling Superb Contributor

Haven't used it yet Mark but was advised to mask up when I do. Maybe Jason will be along to advise

10. Grace's Dad

It's very strong but if you can open windows and not work in a confined space you'll live.
    I did a large porcelain floor with doors and windows open - no problem.
    The little bathroom with the crackle glaze tiles had a tiny window and it was a warm still day.

11. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

12. Jason - Universeal Sealants

Jason - Universeal Sealants Tiling Products Support

When using any brand of solvent based Impregnators it is advisable to use a NIOSH approved vapour mask. We are aware that Rapid All-in-1 unique fast track formula has one pitfall and that is the strong solvent odour. In defence, due to the very high evaporation rate this means the offensive smell shouldn't hang around for too long, unfortunately recent warm still weather conditions doesn't help.

As we know the USP of this product is that it allows for fast track application, unfortunately the solvent blend compatible with our Micromesh resins do not allow us to change this solvent blend. We do have a low odour version of Rapid All-in-1 but it cannot be applied to damp surfaces.