1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London Stone Show Excel

Discussion in 'Tile Cleaning & Restoration' started by amir patwa, Mar 26, 2015.

1. amir patwa

amir patwa Serious Contributor

Any one in need of a free ticket to the show?
    We will have a raffle for FORUM MEMBERS who will visit the show! They can drop in their business card to enter to win a 110 volt variable hand polisher. All diamond abrasives will be discounted by 30%

2. ray

ray Superb Contributor

well i will be there its going to go two ways. one hung drawn and quartered:mad:. two a light bulb moment:D .who knows but i love a challenge :ninja:

AMA Tiling and Andy Carroll like this.
  3. Lithofin bob

Lithofin bob Junior Contributor

Should be ok for a ticket , hope so ,we've got a stand!! Look forward to seeing you amir and any others that attend.

AMA Tiling, amir patwa and branty1uk like this.
  4. amir patwa

Bob stop by and have a light curry lunch!

5. amir patwa

At the show we will be exhibiting 6 different hand help variable hand polishers and a renowned ALPHA TOOLS'S SCRATH REMOVAL KIT.
    PLEASE VISIT OUR BOOTH A26 AND ENJOY A CUP OF COFFEE AND A LIGHT SNACK ,

Andy Carroll likes this.
  6. amir patwa

The show was excellent and well attended! ATS'S stand well attended! So now they can afford new Jags!

7. ATS Diamond Tools

ATS Diamond Tools Tiling Product Supplier

We've skppied Jags and gone straight to Range Rovers ;)

The show was extremely good for us. We didn't quite know what to expect but it was definitely worthwhile.

It was also nice to put faces to the many forum names.

amir patwa likes this.
  8. ray

ray Superb Contributor

well they did not hang me in fact they took to the large format porcel thin likes ducks to water loved the way they could
    make skirting vanity tops architraves out of real stone then use our tiles to reduce the weight making more jobs possible
    all in great show it was good to meat a few forum members there

AMA Tiling, Albert and amir patwa like this.