1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcement Major Changes: Phases Two

Discussion in 'Tiling News' started by DavidCarr, Apr 16, 2012.

1. DavidCarr

DavidCarr Tiling Forum Admin Staff Member

Phase one was moving over to this new and much better forum software, allowing us to get used to mechanics of the site and all the changes functionality that many of us had gotten used for the past year, with the previous forum software.

Phase two however is where we put the meat on the bones by filling the forum full of unique content that you will not find on other forums. We have support from most of the major tiling product brands already, many more to follow once their commitments are completed elsewhere.

So far we've created dedicated forums for:

BAL, PCI, TileMaster, Weber

All of these are pre-populated with product data and information, the aim is to create a central information hub, a quick reference guide if you like.

We also have a dedicated forum for Sigma in the works, which I'm sure you'll be interested in using :)

As you'll already have seen we now have photo albums available, this I believe will be a great source of business exposure for you all as the major search engines have already started to crawl through the images. Top Tip: Remember to put a description in for your images.

And finally, I just want to thank you all for your contributions to the forum so far, you've made this a friendly, education, inviting and inspirational place to talk about tile, for that I'm eternally grateful. We have plenty of things still up our sleeves so please stick around, things are about to get busier and better than ever before :)

2. MosaicGirl

MosaicGirl Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Thank you, DC, really. I'm very happy to be here. :) and its obvious I'm not the only one. There is a lovely feel to this place. Well done :)

3. GallacherTiling

GallacherTiling Junior Contributor

I would just like to second Giselas comments above ;)

MosaicGirl and DavidCarr like this.
  4. mike

mike Serious Contributor

me too d.c. keep up the good work :)

Diamond Tiling Co and MosaicGirl like this.
  5. Diamond Pool Finishers

Diamond Pool Finishers Serious Contributor

yes great work Dave ,is there any chance of getting ARDEX ON BOARD, like the others above ? as i really rate ARDEX

6. DavidCarr

DavidCarr Tiling Forum Admin Staff Member

Hopefully they have been asked

7. Diamond Pool Finishers

Diamond Pool Finishers Serious Contributor

great stuff Dave

8. Joe @ Hillhead Tiling

Joe @ Hillhead Tiling Awesome Contributor

I need a lot of Ardex grout for a job,lol

9. GallacherTiling

GallacherTiling Junior Contributor

Going back to them a bit more myself, also rate there gear very highly :D

10. branty1uk

branty1uk Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

They're up there with the best. Always forging ahead with new ideas.

11. AOS Tiling

AOS Tiling Superb Contributor

I could give them a few ideas - get some people out on the road like Bal's model of PSTs.