1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NZ Tilers Forum Nztf Trade News Logo

Discussion in 'NZ Tilers Forum' started by Bob Neary, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Bob Neary

Bob Neary Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Hi guys, hope everyone is well and enjoying their time off. I was going to do this earlier but got sidetracked.
    The Trade Newsletter is still on track for release end of February but I'm having trouble designing a logo for it.
    logo4.jpeg I have come up with my own but I think it would be good to have your input, after all the forum is yours.

So here is my idea. I don't have the graphics skills to do much more with it, so you can use this to play around with otherwise if anyone can come up with their own, great would like to see it.

You have till about the end of February when I'll need it to publish.

I think I'll ask one of our news article contributors to put together a prize pack and make it a competition.
    I'll inform you early new year with the prize details.
    You can enter the comp. by posting your entry here on this thread or emailing it to me and I'll post it for you.
    End of February I'll get your votes to decide the winner.

The NZTF Trade News has more support for it from suppliers and services than I anticipated. That being so, I believe the Trade News will draw the industry closer to the benefit of its subscribers.
    If you would like to receive your copy of the NZTF Trade News due out approx. end of February 2013, then send me an email at bobnearynz@live.com.

Any news about the newsletter will be posted here.

MosaicGirl likes this.