1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NZ Tilers Forum Nztf Trade News

Discussion in 'NZ Tilers Forum' started by Bob Neary, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Bob Neary

Bob Neary Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of setting up a News Section that will include a quarterly newsletter that not only will be available to the forum but will be emailed to non members whose contact details I have.
    The NZTF Trade News will also be available to suppliers and services to provide any product and equipment promotions. I hope to invite those involved with training, standards and code of practice to provide any relevant news or updates.
    As this is your forum you can make any suggestions as to what else could be included.
    The purpose of the news letter is to keep everyone up to date with local events, issues, as well as any product sales, promos and trade events local to your area.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I do have a mailing list for many of the kiwis. But not all. So if you are a forum member that would like to receive a separate email of the NZTF Trade News then just email me at the address on my signature.
    If you have already emailed me or text me then you will already be on my email list. Otherwise those whose email I don't have, I will text you a reminder when the newsletter is ready to go.
    Thumbs up and happy smiley , ( its the best I can do, at the mo I'm afraid) double laughing smiley!!

jay and DavidCarr like this.
  2. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

[​IMG]

Bob Neary likes this.