1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say Hello To Your Bros

Discussion in 'NZ New joiners' started by Bob Neary, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Bob Neary

Bob Neary Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Hi guys, this is where us Kiwis can introduce ourselves.
    So if you have joined us then make yourself a coffee put your feet up and tell us a bit about yourself.
    I'll get us started.
    I am a 25 years+ time served Tiler that can still remember that the only way to lay tiles was with a sand and cement bed. And hornex was the only thing that resembled an adhesive.
    I am no longer on the tools due to a nasty worksite accident that left me with a broken back and a shattered foot.
    But that was 18 months ago and I now work part time at the mo as a sales consultant for a leading tile company.
    In time you will see that I have a real passion for our industry. It's for that reason that Dave the (forum owner) and myself have established this forum for our NZ Tilers.
    So don't be shy fellas, let's hear it from the Kiwi Tilers, after all the NZ Tilers Forum is where you can talk about what you do best.

MosaicGirl likes this.
  2. Kieran

Kieran New Contributor

Morning everyone..Checking in :cool:

I'll keep it simple..

Name: Kieran

About me: I run a small installation Company

Experience: 8 Years

How I learned about Tiling : 2 Years on the job knocking up, cutting and finishing for a local tiler, progressing to laying small jobs in year 2, tiling solo in year 3

Where I grew up: Western Suburbs, Sydney

Favourite cutter: Sigma :D..But I own one of each :p

3. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

Welcome to the forum Kieran

4. Bob Neary

Bob Neary Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Good morning Kieran, welcome to our forum. Feel free to have a good look around and make yourself at home. Hope to hear more from you soon.:thumbsup: