1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ultra Tile Official Account

Discussion in 'New Joiners Introductions' started by Ultra Tile, May 3, 2012.

1. Ultra Tile

Ultra Tile Tiling Products Support

Hi everyone, we are pleased to announce that we have now joined the forum. Please use this account to contact us directly. Hope to chat soon, UT.

2. DavidCarr

DavidCarr Tiling Forum Admin Staff Member

Hello Ultra Tile,

We you get time, please feel free to fill out your signature strip with your contact details. :)

3. MosaicGirl

MosaicGirl Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Hi, Ultra Tile - can we have a person, a name a face even? That would be GREAT! So we know who we're talking to :) Hello anyhow and welcome!

4. TomAstley

TomAstley Junior Contributor

I have used Ultra extensively and always found their sales dept excellent. Their products are great to use too.

Ultra Tile likes this.
  5. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

Welcome

6. Ultra Tile

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome :)

7. DavidCarr

You're more than welcome, we have a very friendly community. How's business for Ultra Tile at the moment?

8. Joe @ Hillhead Tiling

Joe @ Hillhead Tiling Awesome Contributor

Welcome along ultra tile, good to have you here.

Ultra Tile likes this.
  9. Ultra Tile

It's very busy!

10. DavidCarr

Great news, don't forget there's a manufacturers news section if you want to keep us up to date with any Ultra Tile news etc

11. Diamond Tiling Co

Diamond Tiling Co Tile Training School

Welcome to the forum Ultra

12. Total Tile & Bathrooms

Total Tile & Bathrooms New Contributor

Hello Ultra,
    Welcome to the forum, A name would be nice

13. T'T

T'T Junior Contributor

Hello Ultra, I use your products every day!

Quick question..... The SS adhesive why not make it so you can use it on plaster and plasterboard? Also can you mix the FP primer with with the SP to make it into a 2 part adhesive? Also recently i tiled a asphalt floor and was levelling it but found that you couldnt go any more than 4mm with the level it two if I remember rightly? but your lab dept did say to add granite chippings so i could go thicker but couldn't find anywhere that would do 3mm granite chippings would you think of maybe sourcing this and selling it in 12.5 kg bags as I was told thats the amount per 25kg of level it two you would need to bulk out? Just a thought. Had a few more things but can't remember them now!

Anyway welcome!

14. magyar vizsla

magyar vizsla Superb Contributor

Glorious day here in lakes so I thought I'd crack on with the balcony I'm tiling (onto a concrete base), about 3 hours after I finished for the day it threw a shower. Would this have weakened the adhesive at all.? It was 2 part rapid set, cheers.

15. Total Tile & Bathrooms

16. Total Tile & Bathrooms

TT do you mean the RS,YES you can mix prime it fp to make 2 part

17. Total Tile & Bathrooms

Has anybody used Ultra s Rubbercrumb

18. yoda

yoda Junior Contributor

Hello Ultra

19. T'T

T'T Junior Contributor

Has anybody used Ultra s Rubbercrumb

Curt

I haven't local tile shop don't stock it! Also I meant the proflex SP and the fp! Mixing the fp primer with the RS only makes it as felxible as the proflex SP doesn't it? Also my question on the SS why not make it more flexible to go on to plaster and plasterboard?

TT

20. magyar vizsla

magyar vizsla Superb Contributor

you can use it on plaster/ plasterboard, obviously make sure the plaster is primed first and bare edges on your plasterboard are primed.