1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcement Three Tickets To The Tta Awards Up For Grabs

Discussion in 'Tiling News' started by DavidCarr, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidCarr

DavidCarr Tiling Forum Admin Staff Member

We have three tickets available for the TTA awards this saturday 21st April, courtesy of HardieBacker UK. Here is what's on offer:

Plus, HardieBack have included complimentary drinks and dinner, sounds like it will be a great evening.

This years TTA awards are being held at the Birmingham Hilton Metropole which boasts both superb decor, service and entertainment.

If you want to be one of the three who join myself at this black tie event with HardieBacker, please PM to let me know why you'd like to go. The three winners will be then be chosen at random.

2. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

Had me interested til you mentioned black tie /// pass

3. Mattonella

Mattonella Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Can't do this Saturday :( Would have been nice to get some use out of my dinner jacket.

4. DavidCarr

I'm off the impression most are going in suit and shirt.

5. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

Yeah got one of them use it for funerals might do

6. MosaicGirl

MosaicGirl Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Well, Jay, if you can get over the jetlag in time, I'll cancel ALL my plans and get some glitzy frock... but as it is I'm going on a seriously yummy stone sculpting course instead :)

jay likes this.
  7. GallacherTiling

GallacherTiling Junior Contributor

Id like to go just too see what everybody says about the bog's in the venue :D

8. Dean Farmer

Dean Farmer Guest

don’t know how to PM on here but I would like to go as I am a sad tiling anorak and I spend all my time talking tiling so I will fit in lol

Sussex Tiler likes this.
  9. DavidCarr

If you're interested Dean, you're more than welcome, shouldn't be too far from you either. If you're definite, I'll send you all the info I've got.

Dean Farmer likes this.
  10. MosaicGirl

Go to DC's profile and click on 'start a conversation' :)

11. mike

mike Serious Contributor

it's easy deano, just click on the persons name who you want to p.m. and 'start conversation' its handy for you to go being nearby in brum :)

Dean Farmer likes this.
  12. Viva Tiling

Viva Tiling Top Notch Contributor

wouldve been tempted but Im working this weekend:(

13. Birchie1975

Birchie1975 Tiling Product Supplier

Unfortunately can't make it this year after attending for the last four years. Will be watching Barcelona Vs Real Madrid instead! Enjoy though Dave I'm sure you'll have fun.

14. DavidCarr

I seem to be lined up to meet a lot of people from early afternoon, looks like a good night to be had :D

GallacherTiling likes this.
  15. Dean Farmer

Dean Farmer Guest

I am looking forward to it I have only been ones before in 2007 it was a top night I was in with the Weber boys then

Attached Files:

16. MosaicGirl

Oooohh, I hope DC and Co are having a great time!! Would love to see pictures of them all togged up :)

17. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

Yeah and a pic of their black tie :)

MosaicGirl likes this.
  18. DavidCarr

Photos of the TTA awards are now online, you can see them on the TTA Facebook page

19. DavidCarr

Can you find Garry from Hardiebacker and myself?

20. MosaicGirl

Pic 27 and then I lost the will to live... :D.. phew... you brush up well, DC :) Not my sort of scene though, but hey ... good for the industry to get acknowledged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.