1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcement Three Tickets To The Tta Awards Up For Grabs

Discussion in 'Tiling News' started by DavidCarr, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Farmer

Dean Farmer Guest

Talk about making something out of nothing. Please do not tar me with your brush the fact that you see them as objects and disgusting says more about your mind than it dose mine.

2. Diamond Pool Finishers

Diamond Pool Finishers Serious Contributor

i meant cave -men see them as object's, and if you read back you will see i have never mentioned the word DISGUSTING that one is from your mind M8

3. magyar vizsla

magyar vizsla Superb Contributor

I think maybe I should get my wife one of these then lol

[​IMG]

4. Diamond Pool Finishers

:p:p:p actually DOUG i'am an atheist :rolleyes: i did think the ladies at the awards looked very nice in there evening Dress's :D ok take the p@*s, but lets see how many of you pro stripped -down women guy's have Daughters ?

5. Dean Farmer

Dean Farmer Guest

I have 2 girls and they have had a bit of a sheltered life as my wife and my self are Christians. I am not pro strip down women and I do not think women are objects. But have a word with your self it was a theme night and a bit of a laugh all a bit tongue in cheek did you see Elvis. I am more offended by your remakes about the people attending the awards than I ever would have been by the young ladies doing there job.

6. Diamond Pool Finishers

well that's -up to you , if you get offended by my views don't read them !, it's a forum , go and consult your religious literature and see which side they Favour, oh i think doug did that o_O

7. DavidCarr

DavidCarr Tiling Forum Admin Staff Member

Well this threads pretty much gone to rat poo, time for close down.

AOS Tiling and mike like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.