1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome To The Nz Tilers Forum

Discussion in 'NZ New joiners' started by Bob Neary, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Bob Neary

Bob Neary Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to something a bit new to the New Zealand Tiling community.

NZ Tilers Forum is a place where you can meet and talk about what you do best with your fellow Tilers around NZ.
    Whether you have been Tiling for many years or just starting out you would agree that the industry has fast become a highly technical and skilled trade. That being the case this Forum will be the hub of NZ tiling for you to catch up on or assist one another with the latest trends, techniques and products that will make your life a lot easier and ensure that our clients are getting the best from the industry.

Registration is free. You can display your company with your profile as a signature each time you post a comment. The more you get involved the more you and your business can raise its profile.

If you wish to assist in the development of the NZ Tilers Forum have some questions or maybe even some suggestions on what you would like to have on this website then please feel free to post a comment or email me at bobnearynz@live.com
    Otherwise please feel free to start a new thread with anything you would like to talk about.

MosaicGirl, Lee@TileTown, jay and 2 others like this.
  2. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

About time the Kiwis had there own forum well done all involved

Bob Neary likes this.
  3. Bob Neary

Thanks Jay, Dave worked his magic over the weekend. I am at the moment sending out emails etc.
    Well from what I've seen we really haven't had one so time will tell how successful this will be.

4. Lee@TileTown

Lee@TileTown Tiling Product Supplier

Another positive step forward......Looking forward to exchanging views with our cousins down in NZ

5. MosaicGirl

MosaicGirl Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Yey! Well done to DC and you, Bob! Do forum members get discounted airfares to NZ, and Tasmania, too, as I'd really like to meet Jay, too? :)

Bob Neary likes this.
  6. branty1uk

branty1uk Tiling Forum Moderator Staff Member

Nice one Bob, great idea.
    Jay, wouldn't the mainland want it's own forum too? :)

Bob Neary likes this.
  7. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

Probably:)

8. Bob Neary

What.? Mainland?you're an islander like me anyway Jay. Mind you the south islanders consider themselves as Mainlanders.

branty1uk and jay like this.
  9. branty1uk

Sorry Rob, couldn't resist. That always got a good kiwi tiler friend of mine. :D
    He's gone back to Dunedin now. :(

Bob Neary likes this.
  10. ray

ray Superb Contributor

good luck bob the longest journey starts with the first foot step.we are not alone

Bob Neary likes this.
  11. DavidCarr

DavidCarr Tiling Forum Admin Staff Member

I thought it was a great idea Bob, and I see some of your guys are already joining so I'm looking forward to reading their posts.

MosaicGirl likes this.
  12. Bob Neary

thanks Dave, and thanks for the effort you and the rest of the UK Forum have put into this. If you guys have any suggestions to get a few threads started, then don't be shy.
    Yep a few kiwis from across the country too.

13. DavidCarr

You've plenty of your fellow countrymen joining Bob, approving them on every sign in.

14. ray

ray Superb Contributor

testing threads are good your views on tile prouducts any problems and a few leaflets in tile out lets dont forget a tile fourm is for guest to

15. ray

ray Superb Contributor

try not to over do the ardex they might just start to think this is a rep trying to sell its a fine line

16. Bob Neary

It's not that bad Jay, I'm only there for 2 or 3 days but I'm one of those guys that go hard out when I'm working. Hate sitting still for two long and you forget I've had to live in a hosp. Bed for 6 months over the last year or so.

jay likes this.
  17. jay

jay Awesome Contributor

You are a worker Bob nothing wrong with that and if i remember right a die hard tiler (it is in your blood),

Right were are the Kiwis dont tell me there shy Hello

Bob Neary likes this.
  18. branty1uk

A shy kiwi. :D:D

19. DavidCarr

Bob, just thought I'd let you know that 8% of our traffic is now coming from New Zealand, that's up from under 1% not bad for a few days. ;)

20. Dean Nicholl

Dean Nicholl New Contributor

Hi all thought I had better pop in and say gidday

MosaicGirl likes this.